Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Applications and Algorithms
- Cloud OS, Middleware, Toolkits, and Applications
- Data Intensive Computing and Data Centre Architecture
- Big Data Platforms
- Web-Based Computing and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Multi-core and Multithreaded Architectures
- Virtualization Techniques
- Resource Provision, Management, and Scheduling
- Security and Privacy
- Cluster and Grid Computing
- Power-Aware and Green Computing
- Internet of Things
- Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Performance Modeling and Evaluation
- Communication and Networking Systems
- Dependable and Trustworthy Computing and Systems
- Real-Time and Multimedia Systems
- High Performance Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Operating Systems Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Embedded systems
Submission InformationPapers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference.
Submissions should include abstract, 5-10 keywords, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author and be in PDF format. Each submission must not exceed 8 pages in the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format with 10-12 point font, including tables and figures (IEEE CS format) . Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be accepted, at least one of the authors must register the paper and attend the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be put into digital library. The final version will be limited to 8 pages in IEEE proceeding format for conference papers. Up to 2 extra pages may be purchased.
Submission site (With EasyChair) https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icpads14
PublicationsPapers accepted for ICPADS 2014 conference and workshops will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press. All accepted papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by EI. Best Paper Award will be presented in the conference.
- On-line submission system open: April 10, 2014
- Deadline for paper submissions:
July 1, 2014July 11, 2014!
- Notification of paper acceptance:
September 2, 2014September 5, 2014!
- Deadline for author registration: October 7, 2014
- Deadline of camera-ready version: October 11, 2014